Making a difference in our community and the world!
Kiwanis has a club for everyone. Get your whole family involved in the joy of giving to others.
- K-Kids: Elementary students, ages 6-12. Website: k-kids.org
- Builders Club: Middle school and junior high students, ages 12-14. Website: buildersclub.org
- Key Club International: High school/secondary school students, ages 15-18. Website: keyclub.org
- Circle K International (CKI): College/university students. Website: circlek.org
- Aktion Club: Adults living with disabilities. Website: aktionclub.org
- Kiwanis: Adults Website: kiwanis.org
Kiwanis is a global organization of volunteers dedicated to improving the world one child and one community at a time. Every club is committed to doing service that is close to its heart and crucial to its community. To ensure that our mission of service is carried forward, we have created award-winning programs for people of all ages and abilities. We also join in global projects to effect change in communities around the world.